MorphPackers will be attending the 2016 DUG Eagle Ford Conference and Exhibition from the 12th – 16th September 2016. The event is one of the largest conventions focused on the unconventional US market and will take place at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Centre in San Antonio Texas.
Our team will be travelling with the SDI led trade mission of Scottish oil and gas companies and will be located at the Scottish pavilion at Booth 5073. We will be on hand to introduce our latest technologies, including the STORM™ re-frac packer, and to discuss how our expandable steel packers can provide a cost effective solution to re-stimulate existing wells while maintaining maximum ID.
We look forward to meeting with you.
- Run in cased hole/ energized with production tubing (or work string)
- Re-stimulation of multi-stage wells
- Isolation of old perforations
- Remedial straddle-patching
- Large ID allows for increased pumping rates
- Full re-stimulation control
- Minimal loss of ID matching standard liners
- Inert metallic sleeve impervious to wellbore fluids
- Flexible configuration / uses standard plug & guns and ball drop sleeve systems
- Cost effective alternative to expensive expandable liners and unreliable chemical diverter solutions
- Super Slim OD and Big Bore ID design matching conventional pipe
- Instant on-demand active metal seal
- Simple deployment using conventional equipment
- Simple, robust and reliable design with no moving parts and no leak paths
- Differential pressure ratings up to 10,000psi